Part-time Chess Teacher/Trainer Hours Varied
A Day in the life as a Chess Teacher/Tutor: As a Chess Teacher/Tutor you will engage with students through providing quality instructions based on the lessons related to the provided Chess program. You will help students understand the fundamental foundational skills of Chess. You will use our Chess program to instruct students so that they can become successful in performing at a high level. You will be expected to monitor students during transition times as well as creating a behavior management plan for the classroom.
Qualifications and Skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- You can show subject-matter expertise
- Utilize a variety of technologies and instructional methodologies to keep courses fresh and engaging.
- Teach Children from diverse backgrounds
- Organizing special events related to your classes, such as competitions, tournaments, engaging activities and other events
- Ability to present lessons and train students
- Proven organization, pacing, and time management skills
- Ability to work well with children as well as a friendly and nurturing disposition