Part-time Chinese Teacher/Trainer Hours Varied
A Day in the life as a Chinese Teacher/Tutor: As a Chinese Teacher/Tutor you will engage with students through providing quality instructions based on the lessons related to the provided Chinese language program. You will help students to read, write, write and speak the Chinese language through teaching the fundamental foundational skills of the Chinese language. You will use our Chinese program to instruct students so that they can become successful in reading, writing, and speaking the language. You will be expected to monitor students during transition times as well as creating a behavior management plan for the classroom.
Qualifications and Skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- You can show subject-matter expertise in Mandarin Chinese.
- Utilize a variety of technologies and instructional methodologies to keep courses fresh and engaging.
- Teach Pre-k Children Mandarin Chinese from diverse backgrounds.
- Organizing special events related to your language and culture classes, such as dance performances, cultural displays, target-language dinners and other events
- Ability to present lessons and train students
- Proven organization, pacing, and time management skills
- Ability to work well with children as well as a friendly and nurturing disposition