Part-time Trainer Assistant for Coding Hours Varied
A Day in the life as a Trainer Assistant: As a trainer assistant you will engage with students through providing quality presentations based on the lessons we give you to a group of students. You will help students to understand the fundamentals of computer science and eventually begin to teach them programming languages.
Qualifications and Skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Proficient in basic computer fundamentals and use
- Core foundational understanding of programming logic (if/else, loops,variable assignments, functions, algorithmic foundations)
- Understanding of program language i.e. Java Script, python, c++, c#
- Understanding of OOP
- Ability to present lessons and train students
- Analytical thinking skills
- Ability to handle complex tasks that involve mathematical, algorithmic, and complex thinking.
- Proven organization and time management skills
- Ability to work well with children
- Friendly and nurturing disposition